Hey there, all three of you who found your way to this post to read about Reclaim Hosting’s fine print! We’ve updated to our Refund Policy because we now have more products and support scenarios than when Reclaim Hosting began 6 years ago, and we felt that it was time to refine how we handle things.
In short, our 24-hour “No Regrets” Policy and 14-Day Refund Policy have not changed. So if that’s all you care about, you can stop reading here. :) That said, we’ve expanded upon certain scenarios in which there has been confusion about whether or not a refund is applicable.
The main additions / clarifications to the Refund Policy are listed below:
- Refunds are not issued for purchased products or services that are unused.
- Service-based costs (Migrations, Professional Services) are only refunded when the request is made within 14 days, and only if the service has not been executed.
- Upgrading plans and services are prorated based on your billing cycle, however downgrading a plan/service is not eligible for a refund for unused time.
- Contracts for Managed Hosting and Domain of One’s Own are annual contracts that are not eligible for any refund.
- Renewals of all products and services are non-refundable.
- One refund or account change, per customer, per calendar year.
- All other sales are final.
To read Reclaim Hosting’s Refund Policy in full, click here: reclaimhosting.com/refund-policy